Thursday, April 28, 2011

On the run...with an inception twist....possibly


I dreamed that I was in imminent danger as I jogged through this office building. As I turned a corner, I was startled to see a bunch of people littering the hallway staring at me so I chunked some baby tomahawks in their general direction and ran away. I ran to a group of friends who were talking about some guy that tried to hurt some people in an office building. They were gathered around a computer and one of em said…..I bet we can find out who he is by using Google Earth. So they start zooming in on the site, and as they get closer, there is my grey jacket and my Rangers ballcap. They all squint and are like “that guy looks kinda familiar.” Then they zoom in on the face (I’m incredibly nervous at this point)…and their like, “that dude looks REALLY familiar.” So I take the initiative and say….”yeah, that guy kinda looks like me” (nervous laugh). They all turn and look at me without laughing, and then I take off running again. I’m convinced the government is onto me at this point. So I am suddenly in my old high school about to attend my former math class. I walk in the room, and I just know something is not right….besides the fact that the government is after me. So I sit down, and I realize I had traveled back in time. I was 7 years back in time throwing tomahawks and playing the fugitive. All I had to do was go to sleep and I’d wake up in the present. So let this sink in….I go to sleep in my dream, and then wake up in the present…..while still asleep in reality! What the heck? Wreaks of some incepting if you ask me….The only thing I remember from this “present” context was me helping some teacher move these two giant teambuilding wood plank skis where you strap your foot in and have to sync your movements with whoever is on board with you. So this teacher and I teambuilded our way out of the school to the parking lot….and then I woke up for real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment