Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Speed monopoly always leads to The Kraken


I had a dream that one of my friends bought a personal helicopter and invited me and some other friends to go for a ride around our college campus. We sat like it was a motorcycle….only it flew…and was a convertible. We took the top off and rode up, around, and through campus freaking out students and teachers alike. We then went and jacked some ice cream and had a pow wow. My friend expressed his desire to make money off of this chopper but didn’t know how. The next day a student comes up and offers 40 bucks for a ride (ask and you shall receive!). So my friend gives her a ride. But while their up in the air a massive crowd begins forming ready to pay and get a ride. We were not going to get them all in that day so we decided to hold a “speed” monopoly tournament between various groups. I don’t know if this game actually exists, but the board was circular to start out with and as you bought property (with real money) you added extra spaces to the board. Soon though, word had spread to some bad guys that we had a chopper and a war began over control. Nightfall quickly descended and I found myself in a house with all the lights out creeping around. BANG, someone broke through the window and I sprinted through the hallway and out the nearest window. I climbed up onto the roof and made a phone call to Sara to tell her to get me out of here. As I’m on the phone a giant Kraken (Clash of the Titans version) begins making its way across the courtyard. I remain sitting completely still on the roof while Sara continues to tell me some story. There is a giant tree in the courtyard below that is kind of blocking the Kraken’s view of me, but I’m still ready to pee my pants and run. The Kraken begins licking through the tree collecting fruit…GROSS! Then another giant but not as giant as Kraken comes through an alley and begins talking Kraken strategy with the beast. While this is going on I whisper to Sara…..GET ME OUT NOW!!! And I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment