Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm a JEDI????


I dreamed that I was somehow taken prisoner with two other friends. Our prison happened to be this lush land with rolling meadows, a beautiful stream, and wide open fields. The man that had taken us prisoner looked kinda like Christopher Lloyd in Back to the Future. My friends and I made our way to the stream and planned our escape. As we moved out to execute our plan our capturer came out on some sort of hovercraft and began using the force to throw random objects at us. I dipped, dived, ducked, dodged small cars, golf carts, etc. And then the dude slowly moved a bus towards me to crush me. There was nowhere for me to go or escape. Suddenly I felt a rush of adrenaline and a determination to not be crushed….as I outstretched my hands, I discovered I also could use the force and sent the bus in the air and chunked it at the bad guy. He dodged it and the war was on! I began tossing cars at him with the force, and he at me. I even tossed one of my friends at him, just to freak em out a bit. We battled til we got to this open meadow, when suddenly my powers stopped working. I tried to move anything with frustration and probably looked a bit constipated. Turns out, the bad guy also lost his powers. So we’re standing there looking frustrated and constipated towards each other when this shed nearby opens up and the bad guys father had been hiding out and showed us that we never had any powers. He had all kinds of switches and levers that he’d been using to control all the objects we’d been throwing. He gave an old man laugh at us, and the dream ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment