Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tiger woods, Max Mertz, and aliens


I dreamed that Tiger Woods let me use his driver to smack a ball. After driving the ball, I then drove a cigarette butt and a lays potato chip bag. Next thing I know I’m driving a cup cake holder looking spaceship with a friend that tells me she wants to do Urban Ministry. We land on this strange planet and meet up with some friends who were trying to get a t.v. to work by putting ice on its receptor. We set up camp in this secret cave and as I opened up the secret door, I saw an alien and quickly slammed it shut. The alien warned its friends and they began making their way around to another side to either kill us or take us prisoner. As they got closer they were throwing plasma grenades from Halo. I was terrified and took off out of the secret door and just started running. I was pleasantly surprised that this planet had oxygen and I made my way to this giant castle of storage sheds. I hid on rooftops behind objects as alien grunts searched for me. I busted into one storage shed and found a shotgun. Just in time too, because a grunt with an alien body and two human heads was making its way towards me zombie style. So I shot em, and then another zombie grunt, BOOM, I was drawing attention to myself so I took off running again. As I reached a road, I noticed the two princess’ of the planet driving corvettes. There was a brunette and a blonde. As the brunette left, I saw my chance to take advantage of stereotypes and tried to fool the blonde. So I jumped in, and asked her to take me to Earth please. She smiled and said, “like totally.” As were driving, there were two steering wheels. I tried to help steer, until I noticed she was taking me back to alien headquarters. So I jumped out of the car. Then about 8 alien grunts came out to stop me. I ran right at and through them using jukes and spin moves learned through years of madden football. (amazing throughout this dream, most aliens were unarmed) As I’m running, I go to all fours to gain maximum speed (cheetah style) and find a bunch of human hostages. I began freeing them one by one escaping the clutches of the evil Max Mertz and his henchmen. Each hostage was bound randomly: One dude had coke cans over his eyes, another was duct taped to a picture frame. As I freed these hostages and kicked henchmen butt, we noticed that the aliens were taking the women to make them have alien babies. As I stood there looking at the giant alien headquarters with my men at my side, I declared war……and woke up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment