Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dogs can do what???


 I dreamed that I was attending a friends wedding out of town and had to stay in a hotel with a bunch of random guys. To get to our room I took an elevator that only went up one floor, and then you had to take stairs to the rest. Our hotel room was massive and had like 8 different beds and couches. When we were going to bed at night someone left the window cracked, and a dog had climbed four stories up the side of the hotel and made it into our room. It was a nice dog and when I looked out the window to figure out just how he got up, I saw 200 dogs filling the parking lot trying to get up in our room too. They were forming a doggie tower to get in. I closed the window and crushed their wills.
Later on in the dream, I saw a dog somehow leading a giant shark an alligator and some other fish through a sewer system. When they got to a gutter in the street the dog barked at the fish, they knew what to do (sharks and gators speak dog) and the next thing I know a shark and gator pop out of the sewers onto the sidewalk. Talk about terrifying! A shark in the city…..not sure how it was going to survive.
The next dream I had I kept making jokes about 4G service, “What’s next 7G?”, “will they eventually just change the letter to 4L?” (These were hilarious to the people in my dream) They seem quite dumb now.

No comments:

Post a Comment