Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Marry into the royal family??? Psh... All you need to be is a taxi driver


I dreamed that my Nana applied for a taxi cab driver position for a royal family in an alternate universe. (take a second to let that sink in) This meant that she had to bring her whole family with her since once she accepted the job we all became royalty and our presence was required. She gets it and I get stuck in this alternate universe where the king is a Jewish businessman. The whole time I am steaming mad because I am stuck here forever and can no longer see my Dad or his side of the family. So I begin openly expressing my frustration to my Nana, a homeless guy on the street, and then I start raving to myself. Some wise sage that lived in this kingdom shared with me how to escape this universe, but I don’t quite remember the details. The next thing I knew, I was sprinting for a giant chain link fence covered in ivy that surrounded the castle. As I leapt over it, there was another fence that led to a giant wheat field. Apparently I had made arrangements with a horse that was jogging around the field waiting for me to jump on from the fence. So I went classic western style and jumped from the second fence onto the horse and rode off into the night to begin my quest for my original universe. And woke up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment