Thursday, April 21, 2011

horses wearing top hats...

I dreamed that I was at my old house in Springtown. The one with 5 acres of land and lots of animals. But I was there present day while someone else occupied it. My Papa and Grandma were with me and we decided we were gonna take a magic carpet like ride, only slip and slide style along the ground through the land. So we hop on this small blanket and begin sliding/sledding uphill defying the laws of physics. It was quite fun dodging trees and goats, jumping a fence until we arrived at the horse stables. Walking around us were all kinds of horses wearing hats! And there was someone in the stables playing guitar to entertain us I guess, so I went outside to check it out and someone was playing the world’s smallest guitar (size of a quarter)…..then he backed away and I saw a real guitar behind him playing…..tricked me. A horse with a top hat trotted up to me to pet it, but the hat really put me on edge. They wore it so perfectly that I was terrified and woke up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment