Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bears and that drama queen Dwight Howard


I dreamed that I somehow ended up in a giant igloo with bears, lions and other rabid animals trapped behind really thick ice walls that you could see through. As I stood in the middle with friends, they thought it really cool that behind each wall the bears were determined to dig through the ice to get a little human snack…..I on the other hand decided to sprint out of the igloo.

I dreamed that I was at some camp that had a really nice house/lobby to hang out in. I’m chillin in the dining room with some friends and Dwight Howard when I gotta use the restroom. So I go use the men’s restroom, do my biz (No I did not wet my bed in reality) and then exit. As I leave, Dwight Howard (7ft. NBA player) goes in, so I decide it would be fun to hide in this little nook next to the bathroom and jump out and scare him when he gets done. So I’m crouching tiger style getting ready to pounce, and I keep peeking around the corner…..finally, he comes out and before I can pounce he turns and sees me as he walks by…But it has the same effect cause he screams like a girl in terror, shirking away from me. So I get up and start laughing, but he isn’t amused at all and wouldn’t talk to me the rest of the day. Drama queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment